Wednesday 31 March 2010

UNDER CONSTRUCTION.







I am the type of person to collect copious amounts of photographs, as i was sorting through the boxes and boxes that i own i found some that really stuck out for me.
The one above is of me, as you can see i very much enjoyed dressing myself from an early age. My mums purple velvet hat and tiny ballet dress is quite possibley something i would wear these days and you can see alot of this in the way i dress now!



These dresses are by Christopher Kane and hold alot of the same concepts as my early 1990's fasion skills. A and B equally look like an under garment rather than an outer and the both are made up of a very delicate, floaty chiffon.

The only massive difference with the three, is the netted bottom half. However in image c there is a use of net to create a very similar shape as my own.




This little polka dot all in one is adorable and was one of my favorites, it reminds me a lot of this polka dot Topshop playsuit!


No comments:

Post a Comment